Full Legal Disclosures: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the US who are 21 years of age or older and reside within 180 miles of Detroit, MI (“Eligibility Area”). Void outside the Eligibility Area and where prohibited. The Ally Challenge Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on 8/22/22 & ends at 12:00 p.m. ET on 8/25/22. Sponsored by Ally Financial Inc. For Official Rules, visit allychallenge.com.
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Ally Challenge Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 22, 2022 & ends at 12:00 p.m. ET on August 25, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY:Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry and reside within one hundred and eighty (180) miles of Detroit, Michigan (“Eligibility Area”). Employees of Ally Financial Inc. (the “Sponsor”), and its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, employees, directors, shareholders, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), MKTG, Inc. (collectively with Sponsor and Administrator, “Indemnitees”) and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside the Eligibility Area and where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER:At the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period, @AllyChallenge will post on their Twitter page (“Sweepstakes Post”). Entrant must be a follower of the Ally Challenge (@AllyChallenge) Twitter account and comment on the Sweepstakes Post with a correct answer to the call to action by 12:00 p.m. ET on August 25, 2022 to be eligible for the prize drawing (“Entry”). Entrant’s Twitter account settings must be set to public (not private). Limit one (1) Entry per entrant.
Your Entry must comply with the following guidelines to be eligible:
- Your Entry must be original to you and grant Sponsor the License described below.
- Your Entry must not include any representation of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or any other public or private figure, include any anti-social, political or religious groups, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials and your Entry must not include your or any other person’s/companies’ full name, address, phone number, or URL address. Entry must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations.
- Your Entry must not feature or mention beer, distilled spirits (i.e., hard liquors, malt beverages), tobacco products (including cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco and snuff), fireworks, firearms and ammunitions, prescription drugs, illegal drugs and related drug paraphernalia, nutritional supplements, lotteries and gambling.
- Your Entry must not have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond your circle of friends and family through your social networking sites) through any means.
- Your Entry must not contain content that is false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, unsuitable, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including but not limited to words or symbols that may be considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
- Your Entry must not contain material, words or symbols that promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Your Entry must not contain material that is, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third-party materials, other than Sponsor, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to, corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements), or is otherwise objectionable.
- Entrants and all submitted Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image/Sponsor’s brand image as determined by Sponsor/Administrator, in its sole discretion. The Entry must not disparage Sponsor, persons or organizations associated with Sponsor, or any other person or entity.
- Entries must not reference any of Sponsor’s competitors or any other third party.
Any Entry that violates any of the guidelines above or that is deemed inappropriate or containing unsuitable material, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be disqualified.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS: Once submitted, Entries cannot be modified by entrant. By submitting an Entry, each entrant gives permission (and warrants and represents that he/she has obtained all rights necessary from third parties to give such permission and grant the license herein described) to Sponsor and its licensees, sublicensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Rights Holders”), the exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable right and license (including but not limited to, all intellectual property and proprietary rights including without limitation patents, trademarks, and copyrights) to use, perform, exhibit, edit, adapt, reproduce, manufacture, construct, tailor, distribute, sell, offer to sell, import and/or otherwise exploit the Entry, and the entrant’s likeness (both as depicted in the Entry and otherwise), name, voice and biographical information (including, but not limited to, city and state of residence), in any manner and in any and all distribution channels, venues, formats and media now or later known or developed (collectively, the “License”) without compensation (where permitted by law) and without review, approval or notice, to the extent permitted by law. The rights granted pursuant to the License shall also include, without limitation, the right to: (a) change, alter, distort, edit or revise the Entry, or any part thereof; and (b) make derivative works based on the Entry, or any part thereof. Entrant agrees to sign any documents required by Sponsor upon request (and without compensation) to confirm such License. Sponsor is not obligated to exercise any of the rights granted in these Official Rules. Entrant further agrees that (x) Sponsor does not owe him/her a duty of confidence (or fiduciary duty or the like) and that he/she has no expectation of privacy as to his/her Entry and (y) Sponsor has wide access to ideas, stories, designs and other literary/artistic materials submitted to it from outside sources or being developed by its own employees and that such ideas/stories/designs/literary/artistic materials may be competitive with, similar to (or even identical to) his/her Entry and that Sponsor shall have no liability to entrant or any third party in conjunction therewith.
Sponsor grants to each qualified entrant a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable right to use its and/or its licensor's trademarks solely for purposes of and limited to their Entry submitted in this Sweepstakes; such right and License will automatically expire without further act of any party at the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period, unless specifically extended on an individual basis by Sponsor in writing in its sole discretion. Any other use of Sponsor’s and/or its licensors’ trademarks will be a violation of Sponsor’s or its applicable licensors’ intellectual property rights.
- DRAWING:Two (2) winners will be selected in a random drawing immediately following the Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each potential winner will be contacted via Twitter direct message by @AllyChallenge and will be required to respond confirming their eligibility within three (3) hours of notification. If notification is not completed within three (3) hours or is returned as undeliverable or a potential winner is not eligible, an alternate will be selected. Winners and guests may also need to execute a release of liability prior to entry at the Event.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Prizes (2): Each winner will receive two (2) Saturday Porch @ 18 Tickets to the Ally Challenge on Saturday, August 27, 2022 which includes two (2) tickets to the Kane Brown concert at the Warwick Hills Golf & Country Club in Grand Blanc, MI (“Event”). The ARV of each prize is $360. Tickets must be used on dates specified (which are subject to change) and winners must bring valid photo ID upon entry into Event. No travel is included in the prize. Winner’s guest must be 21 or older or if a minor, they must be winner’s child/charge. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of cancellation or delay except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. Sponsor is not responsible for damages, losses, illnesses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize. The prizes and each component thereof are awarded “as is” without any warranty of any kind except as required by law. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, due to prize unavailability or for any other reason, Sponsor may award an alternate prize (or portion of prize) of equal value and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Winners and guests must also pass any required medical testing and comply with any additional requirements, at any time, that may be required or recommended by any government agency, venue, or Sponsor, including without limitation, passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 or having been vaccinated against COVID-19.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY; RELEASE: Indemnitees are not responsible for late, incomplete, misdirected, inaccessible Entries, Internet connections or email; or for any computer, telephone, wireless, satellite, cable, network, electronic, Internet or phone hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/use net/accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, Internet contact, or any technical error, or program errors or malfunctions or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information, or for any human error, technical error or other error of any kind in connection with the offering or operation of the Sweepstakes. The Indemnitees are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website (or any other website). If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned (in whole or in part), as solely determined by Sponsor, including but not limited to by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures that can corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part). In such event, a random drawing will be conducted from among all Entries received prior to cancellation to select the winners. The right is reserved by Sponsor to disqualify any individual found, at its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Indemnitees are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer/mobile phone or device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading (or uploading) any materials from this Sweepstakes. Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE OR AN INDIVIDUAL OTHERWISE ATTEMPTS TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. By submitting an Entry, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless each of the Indemnitees and all other companies involved in the development, operation or marketing of the Sweepstakes or the provision of any prize or any component of any prize, and the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing, and the directors, officers, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, causes of action and liabilities of any kind that the entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the acceptance, receipt or use of prize or any component thereof and/or any use of the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information, any statement attributed to the entrant and/or any Entry or any component thereof, including without limitation any and all claims, causes of action and liabilities, including those (a) relating to any personal injury, death or property damage or loss sustained by any entrant or any other person, (b) based upon any allegation of violation of the right of privacy or publicity, copyright infringement, misappropriation, defamation or violation of any other personal or proprietary right or (c) or based upon any allegation of a violation of any law, rule or regulation relating to personal information or data security. Each entrant agrees not to assert any such claim or cause of action against any of the Released Parties.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS:By participating, entrants agree to be bound by and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Indemnitees from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, and property or breach or failure or any representation of warranty arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or from the acceptance, misuse or use of prize. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- DISPUTES: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Michigan. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR:The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Ally Financial Inc., Ally Detroit Center, 500 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, New York 11747.
- WINNERS: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with The Ally Challenge Sweepstakes (11-2252-67) as the subject line. Requests must be received by October 30, 2022.