How does Ally Charity Chip In work?
- Each participating charity will solicit donations to their organization through the Ally Charity Chip In program from individual donors, companies or through fundraising events they host.
- This program allows charities to incorporate fundraisers they plan and run into the program to benefit from the bonus match
- These donations will be driven through The Ally Challenge presented by McLaren website and then 100% of collected donations will be given to the designated charity.
- Ally Charity Chip In will provide a guaranteed an 8% match on individual/company donations and 5% on donations raised through events. With the opportunity to increase the bonus match through marketing efforts. The final bonus match will be determined after the conclusion of the tournament in September 2023.
No minimum amount must be raised to receive a bonus match. There is a cap on the total bonus funds for the program that will be met on a first-come, first-served basis.
Who is Eligible?
To qualify each charity and school must be a 501(c)(3) in the state of Michigan where the funds raised would benefit those within said state. Charity registration for the 2023 program has closed, we hope you will consider registering for the 2024 program!
- No risk or expenses!
- Charities receive 100% of all donations collected
- All administrative costs will be handled by The Ally Challenge presented by McLaren
- Additional funds through the matching program
Tickets FORE Charity
This new program provided an opportunity for charities that are participating in the tournament’s Ally Charity Chip In program to earn extra dollars for their cause based on attendance during the first and final round of The Ally Challenge presented by McLaren on Friday, August 25 and Sunday, August 27, 2023!
Each eligible charity will share a promo code with their supporters that can be used when purchasing a FRIDAY AND/OR SUNDAY DAILY TICKET to The Ally Challenge presented by McLaren. For each person that attends the tournament with a designated charity promo code ticket, $10 will be donated to that organization.
Participating Charity Resources
The Ally Charity Chip In Toolkit has resources for participating charities including a Reference Guide, the Ally Charity Chip In presentation, Pledge Card, Sample Solicitation Letter, and the program logo.
To access the Toolkit, please click HERE
Registered charities who would like to access their specific charity's donation report, please click HERE