There is one central and convenient parking solution for fans attending The Ally Challenge presented by McLaren. Public parking is available beginning Friday, September 13 through Sunday, September 15 at the Grand Blanc High School East Campus, 11920 S. Saginaw St., Grand Blanc, MI 48439. The high school is located 2 miles from Warwick Hills Golf & Country Club and complimentary shuttles* will run continuously during scheduled times. See below for the daily shuttle schedule. The cost for public parking is $5 per vehicle and all proceeds go to Grand Blanc High School.
Shuttle Times by day:
- Friday, September 13, 2019: 8:30am –8:00pm
- Saturday, September 14, 2019: 6:30am –Midnight
- Sunday September 15, 2019: 6:30am –7:00pm
THURSDAY, September 13
Parking will be available at the residence 9082 S. Saginaw Rd., Grand Blanc, MI 48439 will be offering parking to patrons for a fee of $10.
Disabled parking is available at Cook Road School, located at 4433 Est Cook Road, Grand Blanc, MI 48439. State-issued placard required.
Will Call will be located at Cook Elementary School (4433 E Cook Rd, Grand Blanc, MI 48439)
Will Call Hours
- Monday, September 9 from 2pm – 7pm
- Tuesday, September 10 from 2pm – 7pm
- Wednesday, September 11 from 2pm – 7pm
- Thursday, September 12 from 7am - 5pm
- Friday, September 13 from 8am - 6pm
- Saturday, September 14 from 6:45am - 8pm
- Sunday, September 15 from 6:45am - 5pm