There is one central and convenient parking solution for fans attending The Ally Challenge presented by McLaren. Public parking is available beginning Friday, September 14 through Sunday, September 16 at the Grand Blanc High School East Campus, 12500 Holly Rd., Grand Blanc, MI 48439. The high school is located 2 miles from Warwick Hills Golf & Country Club and complimentary shuttles* will run continuously during scheduled times. See below for the daily shuttle schedule. The cost for public parking is $5 per vehicle and all proceeds go to Grand Blanc High School.
Shuttle Times by day:
- Friday, September 14, 2018: 7 a.m. - midnight
- Saturday, September 15, 2018: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday September 16, 2018: 6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
THURSDAY, September 13
There is no official tournament parking available on Thursday, September 13. However, various privately-owned lots along Saginaw Road and the surrounding area, including St. Christopher’s Episcopal Church (9020 S Saginaw Rd., Grand Blanc, MI 48439) will be offering parking to patrons for a fee. The cost for parking on Thursday is at the discretion of the property owners and is not associated with The Ally Challenge presented by McLaren.
Will Call will be located at the tournament's Main Admission Gate
Will Call Hours
- Thursday, September 13 from 7:00am - 5:30pm
- Friday, September 14 from 8:30am - 8pm
- Saturday, September 15 from 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Sunday, September 16 from 7:00am - 5:30pm