There were 869 Birdies made at the 2022 tournament!
The 2022 Birdies for Charity presented by Ally program has ended. Please check back in the new year for registration information for the 2023 program.
How does Birdies for Charity work?
- Each participating charity will solicit pledges per “birdie” or flat donations to their organization through the Birdies for Charity program.
- These donations will be driven through The Ally Challenge presented by McLaren and then 100% of collected donations will be given to the designated charity.
- Birdies for Charity will provide a guaranteed 10% match. The final bonus match will be determined after the conclusion of the tournament in November 2022.
What is a birdie?
A birdie is a score of one stroke under par for any golf hole on the course. The par value of a hole is the predetermined number of strokes an expert golfer should require to complete the hole.
Example: On a par 5 hole, a score of 4 is a birdie
Who is Eligible?
To qualify each charity and school must be a 501(c)(3) in the state of Michigan where the funds raised would benefit those within said state.
- No risk or expenses!
- Charities receive 100% of all donations collected
- All administrative costs will be handled by The Ally Challenge presented by McLaren
- Additional funds through the matching program
Tickets FORE Charity
This new program provided an opportunity for charities that are participating in the tournament’s Birdies for Charity presented by Ally program to earn extra dollars for their cause based on attendance during the final round of The Ally Challenge presented by McLaren on Sunday, August 28, 2022!
Each eligible charity will share a promo code with their supporters that can be used when purchasing a SUNDAY DAILY TICKET to The Ally Challenge presented by McLaren. For each person that attends the tournament with a designated charity promo code ticket, $10 will be donated to that organization.
Participating Charity Resources
The Birdies for Charity presented by Ally Toolkit has resources for participating charities including a Reference Guide, the Birdies for Charity presentation, Pledge Card, Sample Solicitation Letter, and the program logo.
To access the Toolkit, please click HERE
Registered charities who would like to access their specific charity's donation report, please click HERE